**LATEST: Literature Lab™ analysis of neurodevelopmental pathways in a stem cell model of Schizophrenia. Full text of the Literature Lab™ Application Note**
**RECENT: Literature Lab™ analysis of pathway associations relevant to prognostic gene signatures for breast, bone and lung cancer metastasis. Full text of the Literature Lab™ Application Note**
Save Time Finding Functional Associations
Get answers other genetic analysis tools cannot provide
and get connected to the literature
Literature Lab™ performs a statistical analysis on scientific literature related to experimentally derived gene lists. Using an untapped resource -- the PubMed literature record -- Literature Lab™ shows new connections within gene sets, helping scientists generate hypotheses that further their research and open new lines of inquiry.
Literature Lab™ is for you if:
Contact us to arrange a personalized demonstration or to learn more about Literature Lab™.
- You have a pathway, disease or gene list you'd like to understand better
- You don't feel comfortable with the results from your current genetic analysis tools
- You need better testable hypotheses for your next grant application
- You are stuck doing literature review the way you always have
- The functional analysis tools you are currently using haven't been kept up-to-date.
Copyright 2016, Acumenta Biotech